CSMI Integrated Logistics Support (ILS)
CSMI technology fielding teams provide lifecycle support solutions that support U.. Defense technologies both CONUS and OCONUS. CSMI’s extensive fielding and technical experience provides a realistic perspective when planning and executing technology fielding, integration/installation, and sustainment of sophisticated C4ISR technologies for the U.S. Government and technology OEMs specifically in difficult and challenging environments abroad.
GSA has awarded CSMI, LLC a GSA Federal Supply Schedule contract for Professional Services (Formerly LOGWORLD), Contract No. GS-10F-084AA. SIN’s 874-501 Supply & Value Chain Management and 874-507 Operations & Maintenance Logistics Management and Support Services.
Examples of our integrated logistics technology support includes:
- Fielding and technical sustainment for an array of Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) technologies
- NII X-ray and gamma ray security detection systems/data acquisition systems
- Mobile command and control communications centers
- IT networks & infrastructure and telecommunications equipment
- Communications systems and land-based radio networks
- Ground penetrating radar and C-RAM radar systems
- Electromagnetic gradiometer Receivers/transmitters (counter IED and tunnel detection)
- Electronic Warfare and Countermeasures technologies
- Optoelectronic surveillance (EO/IR) and elevated sensors – including data management and situational understanding systems
To learn more, click here to contact CSMI.