CSMI: Who We Are
For more than a decade we have been providing worldwide Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) and comprehensive technology Lifecycle Support. CSMI is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) established in 2002. CSMI has successfully fielded and supported more than $1 Billion in technology and services in support of our customers. CSMI employees are comprised of more than 97% US Veterans and we have deployed more than 500 technical and logistics personnel to 24 countries in support of our customer’s operations.
CSMI provides turn-key integrated logistics support for technology fielding that includes technical integration, training, logistics and long term sustainment. CSMI offers customized technical and program support throughout the system lifecycle to maximize technology performance and optimize Operational Readiness rates.
What We Do:
- -Comprehensive Integrated logistics support
- -NII Detection system fielding and technical sustainment
- -C4ISR fielding and technical support
- -Communications systems technical support
- -Seaport Cargo screening and isotope detection
We successfully support the efforts of:
- -Department of Defense (DoD)
- -Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
- -Department of State (DoS)
- -Defense Industry
- -Commercial Customers (IC)
CSMI’s integrated logistics support services provide comprehensive solutions and support to our customers ensuring that we are a trusted partner in the ongoing support of their strategic and tactical missions at home and abroad.LEARN MORE ABOUT CSMI